FOUNDER & TRUSTEE RECOGNITION PAGE
IN ORDER TO ASSIST WITH THE PREPARATION OF YOUR
WORLD COLLEGE OF REFRACTIVE SURGERY & VISUAL SCIENCES BIO PAGE,
WE REQUEST THAT YOU SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING THREE (3) ITEMS:
- A High Resolution Head-Shot of Yourself
- Upload a Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Short Personal Statement (Maximum 500 Words) on your Professional Experience, Number Years Served, and Any of the Following Features:
- Current position and institution.
- Your specific areas of expertise.
- Summary of your most significant contributions to refractive surgery (e.g., holds patents on several devices, participated as a clinical investigator, served as President of XYZ Society, served on the Board of Directors of XYZ company, edited the XYZ textbook, etc.) NOTE: This should not be a reiteration of your CV but should simply highlight your most important contributions.
- Describe the Personal Impact You Have Had in Your Profession.
- Achievements/Awards Received.
- Describe Your Personal Values and Vision for the future of Vision Correction and Visual Sciences.
- Links to Include:
- Professional Social Media Profiles e.g. LinkedIn
- Philanthropic/NGO Service Organizations where you are on the Board/Leadership/Founder; etc.
- Any other topics that you would like to highlight in your biography.
"*" indicates required fields